Yetunde Akilapa (Actress) Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Family, Kids, Height, Net Worth & More

Posted by Tamela Phillippe on Saturday, May 4, 2024

Yetunde Akilapa (born in 1986, age: 36 years) is an actress who has appeared in Nollywood movies.  Yetunde has not appeared in many movies but she does remain a part of the two-three movies for Nollywood. She was seen in the movie title as “lleri-Oluwa”. She grabbed media attention for her role in this movie.

But more than being titled an Actress she has got the title of the thief who enters unknown people’s houses with different keys and steals precious items from their houses. Yes, Yetunde has been called a thief by many people because she has remained in a police custody total of 5 times since 2013. She has been nabbed in 2013-2014, 2018, and now in 2023.

Recently on 16th February 2023, she appeared in the news after one girl posted a tweet that actress Yetunde entered her house with a lot of master keys and stole many things. But she was captured red-handed by the girl. Keep reading to know about Yetunde.

Yetunde Akilapa arrest on 16th February 2023

As per our sources, a girl named Noor (@lotsofKory) who is now having 14.2k followers on her Twitter account has claimed that actress Yetunde is the one who has entered her house and packed her gold, wigs, and other things.

Noor shared that when she entered her home on 16th February 2023 she found Yetunde inside her home was has packed her gold, wig and was good to pack other things before she captured her red-handed.

https://twitter.com/LotsofKory/status/1626286039588380673?s=20

Noor stated that as she was not alone she got saved otherwise Yetunde might have attacked ad injured her to run away from her house. But now Yetunde is under the arrest of Police in Lagos State under the charges of theft Yetunde is known to many for stealing things as she has been caught many times.

Yetunde Akilapa Biography (Early Life & Education)

Yetunde Akilapa does not have any official profile where her biographical details would be available to share with people. But she was living in No.7, Oladelola St., Ketu area of Lagos in 2018. It is now known that she is still residing in Lagos. Before debuting as an actress she was living a simple life following her studies and a college degree.  In 2013 before becoming famous for her theft controversy Yetunde was titled a Yoruba actress cum filmmaker.

In 2013 when Yetunde Akilapa was captured by police for a theft she shared that she went to deliver Weave-ons to one of her customers. At that time she use to deal in Weave-ons in 2013. When she reached her customer’s home she wrongly entered someone’s home.

And the person living inside the house thought that she is a thief and

I was dumbfounded.  Not knowing that there was an armed robbery incident in the house on December 27, 2012.  And I went there on January 12, 2013, to look for somebody.  I didn’t go to the place for a wrong reason, they made me confused when they started shouting. They said police had instructed them to report anybody whose movement is suspicious at the station.  I wasn’t afraid because there was no stolen item on me. They now said they wanted to check my bag and I gave it to them.  They found weave-ons and a bunch of keys in the bag.”

However, the keys that Yetunde had inside her bag were only 20 but not 100 and it was all of her home keys. Rumors about trends in 2013 made her a thief.

Reports also shared that Yetunde was arrested by police in 2013 and was sent to Kirkiri Prison where she got bailed in November 2013. But according to us Yetunde never went to Kirkir jail in 2013 she was set free after three days by the state magistrate and all were her wicked rumors only.

Yetunde Akilapa Wiki & Bio

Real NameYetunde Akilapa
Also Known asYetunde
OccupationActress, Businesswoman
Age (as of 2023)36 Years Old.
Birthdatein 1986
BirthplaceOsun State,
Current Residence No.7, Oladelola St., Ketu area of Lagos
Zodiac SignNot Known
Net WorthNot Known
QualificationGraduate.
Alma materPrivate University
EthnicityNigerian
NationalityNigerian
ReligionChristian.

Yetunde Akilapa Family, Siblings (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Yetunde Akilapa has a mother, brother, and sister in the family. More details bout her other family member are not available to us. She has one younger sister in her family who always supports her. Her family has always supported her following her arrest for different theft incidents. At that time Pastor assured her mother that in the future there will not be more false allegations against her.

In 2014 she met one Pastor accidentally who shared with her that all of the mishappening occurring inside her life is just because of spiritual problems. Pastor shared with her and her family that Yetunde met him as God want them to meet and after that Yetunde’s mother started praying for her by visiting Pastors.

Yetunde Akilapa was invited by Pastor to the church where they prayed for her. Pastor assured her that all demonic signs in her life have been banished

FatherName Not Known.
MotherHomemaker.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Yetunde Akilapa Boyfriend & Husband

Yetunde Akilapa who now keeps herself away from the limelight previously dated some boys, In her one interview Yetunde, revealed that she has dated a man name, Wale. But it is not known for how long they date and after ending their relationship with Wale whom Yetunde began dating. It appears that Yetunde is facing lots of problems in her life and would not be dating anyone in 2023.

The police settled the matter and asked my friend to give me the exact time she would pay me, which she did.  Since that time, we have parted ways.  And I have forgotten everything. But there was also one of their cousins, Wale, whom I once dated. On the day of the incident in Bariga, one of the occupants of the house who was with my phone just dialed his number and asked him whether he knew me or not, and he said he knew me. That was how he was invited to meet me at the police station.

• Present Boyfriend– Not Know
  • Husband- None
  • Ex-Boyfriend– Wale
  • Kids- None
  • Relationship Status- Single

Career- Actress, Movies

Yetunde Akilapa has done several odd jobs following her passion for acting. She has remained a Salon owner which she later handed over to one of her cousins’ friends. In 2013 she was also selling Weave-ons, attachments, and other stuff like that. In 2013 it was shared in the news that Yetunde has worked in the movie Illeri Oluwas. But after it which project she worked on was never listed by anyone anywhere.

Earlier in 2015 Yetunde Akilapa faced allegations that she stole jewelry, bags, and other valuables worth N7 million by entering the home of a person name Oyinlola Tuga. Oyinlola Tuga’s house address was  No. 39A, Ayodele Okeowo St., Gbagada Soluyi in Lagos where Yetunde tried to steal things. After getting captured it is reported that Yetunde was having many keys and had stolen many items from the home. However, she was released under the bail of N200,000 with two responsible sureties.

Yetunde Akilapa Net Worth

Yetunde Akilapa who has got the title of the Thief has not openly shared what is her actual net worth. it is not known what luxury assets she has now. Her net worth details will be updated later if she would share something in the media.

Facts About Yetunde Akilapa

• Yetunde Akilapa has true faith in god.
  • People say that she is a kleptomaniac, kleptomaniac is the title of a person who steals every time.
  • One of her best friends names is Adeola who always stands beside her in difficult situations.
  • She has not quit acting as she is still struggling to work in some as of 2023.
  • Yetunde likes to wear Nigerian traditional dress.
  • She visits church once a week.
  • Yetunde was earlier using Facebook in 2014 but not now.

Profiles

FAQs

Who is Yetunde Akilapa?

She is a Nigerian actress who got involved 5th time in an incident of stealing things from an unknown person’s house.

How old is Yetunde Akilapa now?

As per sources, Yetunde is now 36 years old.

Images Source- Google

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMamwNSnm55lkaC2ra3PmmSam6SnsrS%2Fjg%3D%3D