Azziad Nasenya - Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Tribe & More

Posted by Brenda Moya on Saturday, May 4, 2024

Azziad Nasenya (born 16th June 2000, age: 22 years) is an actress, content creator, TikTok star, show host, and social media personality. She rose to fame from her TikTok videos which provided her with the title of Kenya’s TikTok Queen. Azziad is quite famous among Kenyan movies lover. Her youtube channel videos have got 6,075,804 views in total since she started it on November 22, 2018.

After becoming viral on TikTok, she got a lot of offers to work in movies. Her success in movies & TV shows raised her fame. She has appeared in a popular role in some Kenyan movies.

Who is Azziad Nasenya?

Azziad Nasenya is an actress and social media personality who appeared in the TV series “Selina Telenovela” in 2020 playing the role of Chichi. She is so successful that she also became an official Global ambassador for the Save Our Future campaign. Her talent helped her in getting her name listed in the 2021 nomination for an International E! People’s Choice Awards. She was nominated in the category of African Social Star.

Biography, Early Life & Education

Let us tell fans of Azziad Nasenya that she was born in Mumias, Kenya. Later she was raised by her parents in Kakamega and then in Nairobi. As a proud daughter of her parents, Azziad began completing her studies at Central Primary School. She also had her primary education at Lugulu Girls Boarding Primary School.

To have her higher schooling she decided to be a part of St. Cecilia Misikhu Girls’ High School situated in Misikhu. She ended high school in 2017. Just after completing her schooling, she began learning dancing and acting.

Earlier before it, she showed her acting and dancing talent in her school stage performances. She was quite active in school stage shows since the age of 7.

Thereafter she learned acting by performing for Hearts of Art Theatre Group in Nairobi, Kenya. She joined this theatre group after her schooling ended.

Wiki & Bio (Tribe, Qualifications)

Full Real NameAzziad Nasenya Wafula
NicknameAzziad
NameAzziad Nasenya
Age (as of 2023)22 years old
Popular asFor working as an actress
ProfessionActress
Place of BirthMumias, Kenya
Current ResidenceMumias, Kenya
Educationgraduated with a Diploma from the Kenya Institute of Mass communication.
School1. Central Primary School, Mumias.

2. Cathsam School.

3. St. Cecilia Misikhu Girls’ High School, Misikhu.

Alma MaterHearts of Art Theatre Group in Nairobi, Kenya
Date of Birth16th June 2000
Net worth$3 million USD (approx.)
NationalityKenyan
EthnicityKenyan
ReligionChristianity or Islam (Not Confirmed)
Zodiac SignGemini
LanguagesKenyan, English
TribeLuhiya

Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Azziad Nasenya has not shared about her family anywhere. It appears that she was born as the second daughter of her family. Because she shared a photo of one younger boy stating her as her younger brother. She posted photos of her younger brother on July 24, 2019.

She shared her brother’s name as Prince (Rahman Asman). On the other hand, one media publisher confirmed that her elder sister’s name is Gimase Amadi. It is stated that Gimase Amadi is her biological sister. Her sister completed her graduation from Kenyatta University earlier in 2019. Information about her parents will be shared later when she will disclose something about them.

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.

Father’s NameNot Known
Mother’s NameNot Known
SisterGimase Amadi
BrotherPrince (Rahman Asman)
ReligionChristianity or Islam (Not Confirmed)
EthnicityKenyan
NationalityKenyan

Physical Appearance (Height & Weight)

Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 54 kg
In Pounds: 119 lbs
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″
In Meters: 1.68 m
In Centimetres: 168 cm
Distinctive FeaturesCute Smile, Beautiful Eyes
TattoosYes
Eye ColorBlack
Hair ColorBlack
Hair LengthLong
Body MeasurementsBreast-36, Waist-28, Hips-36
Plastic SurgeryYes

Azziad Nasenya Husband & Relationships

In 2020, a news trend in media was that Azziad Nasenya was spotted kissing a mysterious guy who is alleged to be her then-boyfriend. Like this Azziad’s relationship news has been published many times in media since she became a popular TikTok bombshell.

Earlier her photo with the CEO and founder of Epic Green, journalist, and famous personality Mr. Cedric Wandera’s got viral on the Internet. Rumors trended in media that they both are in a relationship but they were not. But as of January 2023, there is no confirmation about her relationship that she is single or she is dating someone secretly.

Personal Life & Boyfriend

• Boyfriend- None
  • Husband- None
  • Relationship/Marital Status- Single
  • Kids- None
  • Ex-Boyfriend- None

Career

Azziad Nasenya’s interest in acting, dancing, and hosting arose when she was in primary school. Her talent provided her the opportunity to share some videos on TikTok in 2019. In August 2019 she began posting her dancing lipsync and acting videos on TikTok. Within a few months, she became a viral sensation on TikTok.

Some of her TikTok videos that added TikTok challenges went viral. She got a verified mark at TikTok in February 2020. Fans of her provided a new title “East Africa TikTok Queen”.

In 2019 she also appeared in the short movie “Parenting” in which she played the role of a daughter. Then in 2020 she randomly worked in the TV series “Selina Telenovela” and hosted the show “Concert Nymbani”.

When she got viral on Youtube she launched a chat and game show “The Show Game With Azziad”. This show made viral on Youtube.

Viral Video, Leaked Video, S*X Tape

In the third week of January 2023, one video went viral in media in which a girl can be seen having physical relations openly with some mystery guy. When this video went viral fans and netizens stated that this girl is none other than actress Azziad Nasenya. Every adult movie lover begins searching for Azziad Nasenya Virla’s video on Google. But it was not Azziad who can be seen inside the video because the actress has openly confirmed that it is not her whom people speculated in the video.

She claimed that the tattoos spotted on the woman’s body inside the video purported to be her do not resemble hers. She showed her tattoos which were not matching with the girl in the video.

“I’m grateful to my online family for coming through and saying that’s not me because you guys know all my tats and I feel like at this point I should be rubberstamping some on my forehead to just show you that yeah, that’s not me.”

“We shouldn’t be in that business of creating false information around such topics because if you are spreading such information then you are being an enabler to cyber bullying which honestly is not cool,” she said.

Net Worth

Azziad Nasenya’s life got changed when she got verified on TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram. She promoted lots of brands on her social media. Apart from her earnings from brand promotion, she gets paid high for her TikTok videos and Youtube videos. As of now, Azziad holds a net worth of $3 million USD.

Facts You Need to Know About Azziad Nasenya

• Earlier she was a slim girl but now she looks a little bubbly because of breast implants.
  • She has promoted the cosmetic brand Maybelline on her Instagram.
  • She also sells merchandise at Azziad.mzizzi.com
  • Azziad is 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
  • She has been learning dancing since she was 2 years old.
  • She is a non-vegetarian food lover.
  • In January 2023 she promoted Garnier skin care products on her social media.
  • She has also promoted the brand Oraimoo on her Instagram.
  • She went skydiving in September 2022.

Profiles

FAQs

• Is Azziad Nasenya married?

No, she is not married as of January 2023.

• Is Azziad Nasenya dating?

She has not shared whom she is dating in 2023.

• Is Azziad Nasenya a radio presenter?

Yes, she is a radio presenter who has graduated with a Diploma from the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication.

• Images Source:- Instagram

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiZoqeXp66xtNhomLOymZaxbrrArJynsZFk