Who is Vicky Gill? Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Family, Education, Biography & More

Posted by Brenda Moya on Sunday, May 5, 2024

Vicky Gill (born in 1973, age: 49 years) is a costume designer, fashion designer, and award-winning designer from England. She is best known for working as a costume designer for the famous show Strictly Come Dancing since 2012.

She has been the Chief costume designer who has designed every costume of contestants who appeared on the show as a dancer. She created almost 500 costumes for the contestant of Strictly every year. In 2021 she rose the audience’s attention when she created a dress with the help of three million crystals and 500 feet of feathers.

She works as Costume Chief for Strictly Come Dancing. Following her career as a designer, she has worked for celebrities like Kylie Jenner.

Vicky Gill is a fashion designer who designs costumes for the contestants of reality Shows. She has been honored as BAFTA-winning Costume Designer for TV, Theatre, and Music. She has worked for Girls Aloud, and other groups.

Vicky Gill  Biography (Early Life & Education)

Telling followers of Vicky Gill about her early life then when she was a kid she was having a passion for dance. Later her real interest in fashion and clothing rose. Let us tell you that Vicky completed her fashion course at Newcastle College. She then went on to have further education in fashion from Epsom School of Art and Design. She shared in her one interview that she was born in Stanley, County Durham, England. She is now 49 years old.

Vicky Gill Wiki, Biodata & Facts

Real NameVicky Gill
NicknameVicky
OccupationFashion Designer, Costume Designer
Age (as of 2022)49 Years Old.
BirthdateIn 1973
BirthplaceStanley, County Durham, England
Current ResidenceGodstone
Zodiac SignNot Known
Net WorthUSD $650k (approx.)
QualificationGraduate.
Alma materEpsom School of Art and Design.
Newcastle College
EthnicityBritish
NationalityBritish
ReligionChristian.

Vicky Gill’s Parents & Siblings

Vicky Gill is a brother who was born to a family of British. She stated in her interview that her mother Emily is a retired Seamstress. She learned so many sewing skills from her mother while learning fashion design.

Some reports shares that Vicky’s father Alan was a Butcher. More about her siblings is still a mystery for media persons. She once shared her picture sitting with her father.

She also posted a picture of her two brothers on her social media. She stated on her Instagram that her brother Barry and John died earlier. She always thanked her both brothers for protecting and guiding her earlier during her struggling days.

FatherAlan
MotherEmily
BrotherBarry and John
SisterNone

Date of Birth

• Age– 49 years
  • Birthdate– In 1973

Vicky Gill Husband, Boyfriend & Relationships

Vicky Gill is happily married for almost 15 years. Her husband’s name is Mark Gill. It is stated that Mark Gill has been working as a Graphic Designer.

Now Vicky is a mother of three kids born with Mark. Her son’s name is Ollie Gill, whereas her two daughters’ names are Izzy Gill and Evie Gill. She has been living in Godstone for a long time with her husband and kids.

“I’m really fond of Godstone, my children have all gone to the village school and I can get into London relatively easily and to airports. Life is very different for me here in Surrey, compared to my native North East. Obviously, many years have passed since I left my hometown, aged 18. Life certainly feels faster here than I remember it at home, whether it’s my job that propels that, my family, or the local area – who knows?

Children

Marital StatusMarried.
HusbandMark Gill
Relationship StatusMarried.
BoyfriendMark Gill
Son(s)Ollie Gill
DaughterIzzy Gill and Evie Gill

Career, TV Show & Costume Designer

The career of Vicky Gill went on a successful path after she began working for Strictly Come Dancing TV shows as a Costume Designer in 2012. Till today she is serving as Chief Costume Designer for Strictly Come Dancing show.

Further her experience at Strictly provided her a chance to perform as a designer for the TV movie  “Bollywood Carmen”. She also remained a Costume Designer for one episode of BBC Proms in 2016.

Other TV shows for which she worked as a Costume Designer are “Wedding Day Winner”, “All-Star Musicals”, “Starstruck”, “Dancing on Ice”, “Stitch Please!”, and more.

In 2022 she served as a costume designer for The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee 2022: The Platinum Pageant. For her great design, she won a BAFTA award in 2020. Earlier she was nominated for RTS Craft and Design Award in 2019.

Vicky Gill’s Net Worth

The average Salary that a Costume Designer gets for working at a TV show in the United Kingdom is somewhere near $40-$50k USD. Vicky has been working as a Chief designer which means her salary is somewhere near $80-$90k yearly. For the last 10 years, this wonderful designer has raised a net worth of $650k USD from her services as a Costume Designer.

Trivia

• She shared that she loves her country’s North East places.
  • In winter she loves to spend Sundays with her kids and family.
  • She shares that she feels lucky to meet new people working as a costume designer for a TV show.
  • After completing college she even taught kids to dance while not having stability in her job.
  • She visited Croatia in June 2022.
  • She had a small trip to Irelan in May 2022

Wikipedia & IG Profile

FAQs About Vicky Gill

How old is Vicky Gill?

She is 49 years old as of 2022.

Is Vicky Gill on Strictly 2022?

Yes, she is working for Strictly in 2022.

Where is Vicky Gill from?

She is from Stanley, United Kingdom.

Images Source

• Google
  • Instagram
  • ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMOqr8qyZKChnKF8