Proud Mom Shares Sweet Video of Boyfriend Spoiling Her Daughter, SA Claps: When He Loves You With

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Sunday, May 5, 2024
  • This woman thanks God for putting a man in her life who accepts her and her young daughter
  • TikTok user @makaimmy shared a video showing a sweet moment between her boyfriend and daughter
  • People clapped for the man and let the lady know that she has found a genuine man, a real keeper

It is tough being a single mother, especially when it comes to choosing whom you let into your child’s life. This mom took her time and was cautious, but it paid off. She found a man that loves her with her child and puts in effort with her baby girl too.

There are many men who do not want a woman who has a child from a past relationship. This lady made it clear that her kid was her top priority and that a man had to accept her baby, or it was a no for her.

Sweet video show new boyfriend making an effort with bae’s baby girl

TikTok user @makaimmy shared a video showing her boyfriend giving a gift to her daughter. Introducing him to her was a big decision, but one that has now turned into the best decision.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

The man took his time to help the girl open the box, and you can just see that he has patience. Take a look at this special moment:

“I can’t believe it took me this long to introduce my daughter to my boyfriend I think it’s also struggles of being a girl mom they are literally bestfriend ngoku ❤️❤️❤️ #SAMA28 #tiktoksouthafrica #partner.”

South African people clap for the respectful man

This is how it should be! People took to the comments to let the woman know that she found a good one and to share their views on situations like this one.

Read some of the comments:

Yolanda Qaziyana said:

“God is in the neighbourhood may he continue to bless you.”

user4766375144230 shared:

“I can relate some men are just blessings, my kids are taken care of fully by a man who loves me no matter even if we fight he still provides for them.”

Slindokuhlen clapped:

“God protect this man always may his pockets never get dry and stay blessed siyamthanda lobaba wow this is beautiful.”

Martha Khensani Malu is blessed:

“My baby daddy left me when my baby was three months, never seen her. My current man does everything for my kid. He says his not a stepfather but a dad”

“Beautiful”: Dedicated father shares sweet pic caring for his child, Mzansi inspired

In related news, Briefly News reported that another proud father has inspired many people on social media after sharing a photo of caring for his child.

The beautiful picture surfaced on social media carrying a brilliant caption. The Twitter account holder, @SimBaqwa, says there is nothing difficult wrong with a dad taking care of his kids. The post is going viral, and many are seriously impressed. Briefly News takes a look at the comments section.

Mzansi people clapped for the father as they witnessed a beautiful moment. There is no reason all dads should not be doing this.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmeWlrqquNhmqZ6kkam2sLrSoaCpq19mg3J9lmpkqaqfqrFuuc6mZKygkaeytHnSsJyerF2rtqWxzmaZqLGWp7amusNmqqmnmaG2r7OMnZiun5ipsrN50ppknKSRpcBuuM6vnKxlkWK4qrCO