Im in Love with the Villainess Season 2 Spoiler, Release Date, Schedule, Episodes, Voice Artists,

Posted by Brenda Moya on Monday, May 6, 2024

I’m in Love with the Villainess Season 2:- I’m in Love with the Villainess is a popular anime series based on the light novel series of the same name by Inori. The story follows Rei Oohashi, an office worker who dies from overwork and reincarnates as Rae Taylor, the protagonist of her favorite otome game, Revolution.

However, instead of pursuing the male leads, she falls in love with the main antagonist, Claire Francois, a noble lady who is ruthless, arrogant, and ambitious. The anime adaptation premiered on October 2, 2023, and received positive reviews from fans and critics alike. The first season consisted of 12 episodes and ended on December 18, 2023. Many viewers are eagerly waiting for the second season to see how Rae and Claire’s relationship will develop further. Here is everything you need to know about I’m in Love with the Villainess Season 2.

Release Date

As of December 5, 2023, there is no official announcement regarding the renewal or cancellation of I’m in Love with the Villainess Season 2. However, considering the popularity and success of the first season, there is a high possibility that the anime will get a second season in the near future.

The light novel series has 10 volumes as of November 2023, and the first season only covered the first three volumes. Therefore, there is enough source material for a second season and beyond. If we assume that the production will take about a year, we can expect I’m in Love with the Villainess Season 2 to release sometime in late 2024 or early 2025.

Global Release Time

The first season aired on Tokyo MX at 1:30 a.m. JST on Sundays, and was also broadcasted on BS Nippon TV, AT-X, and several other networks. The episodes were also streamed on Crunchyroll with English subtitles. The second season will likely follow the same schedule and platforms, unless there are any changes or delays. Here is a table of the estimated release date and time of I’m in Love with the Villainess Season 2 in different regions and time zones.

RegionTime ZoneDateTime
JapanJSTLate 2024 or Early 20251:30 a.m.
IndiaISTLate 2024 or Early 202510:00 p.m.
KoreaKSTLate 2024 or Early 20251:30 a.m.
USAESTLate 2024 or Early 202512:30 p.m.
UKGMTLate 2024 or Early 20255:30 p.m.

Overview of The Series

Season TitleI’m in Love with the Villainess
No. of Seasons1
No. of Episode12
Written byInori.
LanguagesEnglish, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Hindi, Italian, Japanese
GenreAnimation, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance
Country of originJapan
ProductionPlatinum Vision
Available OnCrunchyroll

Spoiler Alert

The second season of I’m in Love with the Villainess will continue the story of Rae and Claire, who have confessed their feelings for each other and become a couple. However, their romance is not without challenges, as they have to face the obstacles and dangers of the game’s plot, as well as the reactions and opinions of the people around them. The second season will likely adapt the fourth to sixth volumes of the light novel series, which cover the following arcs.

Storyline & Plot

• The School Festival Arc: Rae and Claire participate in the school festival, where they have to deal with various events and activities, such as a haunted house, a maid cafe, a cosplay contest, and a dance party. They also encounter some of the game’s hidden characters, such as the mysterious masked man and the mysterious transfer student, who have their own agendas and secrets.
  • The Royal Palace Arc: Rae and Claire are invited to the royal palace, where they meet the king, the queen, and the prince, who are the main targets of Claire’s ambition. They also face the schemes and plots of the game’s other villainesses, such as Lene Aurousseau, the prince’s fiancee, and Misha Jur, the queen’s niece. They also learn more about the game’s backstory and the truth behind the revolution.
  • The Revolution Arc: Rae and Claire are caught up in the midst of the revolution, which is led by Yu and Rod Bauer, the game’s main heroes. They have to decide whether to join the rebels or the loyalists, and how to protect their love and lives in the chaos and turmoil. They also discover the game’s true ending and the fate of their characters.

Ending Explanation of I’m in Love with the Villainess Season 2

The first season of I’m in Love with the Villainess ended with a cliffhanger, as Rae and Claire were about to kiss in the library, but were interrupted by a loud explosion. The explosion was caused by Yu and Rod, who had infiltrated the school and planted bombs in various locations. They revealed themselves as the leaders of the revolution, and declared their intention to overthrow the king and the nobility. They also announced that they had kidnapped the prince, and demanded that the students join their cause or face their wrath. The episode ended with Rae and Claire looking shocked and confused, as they realized that the game’s plot had begun.

The second season will likely resolve this cliffhanger, and show how Rae and Claire will react to the situation. They will have to choose whether to side with the revolutionaries or the royalists, and how to deal with the consequences of their choice. They will also have to face the possibility of losing each other, as the game’s original ending had Claire die as the villainess, and Rae end up with one of the male leads. However, they will also have the chance to change the game’s outcome, and create their own happy ending.

Trailer

The trailer for the second season of I’m in Love with the Villainess is not yet released, but we can expect it to show some scenes and highlights from the upcoming season.

Episode Names

The second season of I’m in Love with the Villainess will likely have 12 episodes, like the first season. The episode names are not yet revealed, but we can speculate based on the light novel chapters and the arcs. Here are some possible episode names for the second season:

• Episode 1: The School Festival Begins
  • Episode 2: The Haunted House of Horrors
  • Episode 3: The Maid Cafe of Love
  • Episode 4: The Cosplay Contest of Chaos
  • Episode 5: The Dance Party of Destiny
  • Episode 6: The Royal Invitation
  • Episode 7: The Palace Intrigue
  • Episode 8: The Villainess Rivalry
  • Episode 9: The Truth of the Revolution
  • Episode 10: The Choice of the Heroine
  • Episode 11: The Battle of the Kingdom
  • Episode 12: The End of the Game

Recap of Season 1

The first season of I’m in Love with the Villainess can be summarized as follows:

• Rae Taylor is a reincarnated office worker who becomes the heroine of her favorite otome game, Revolution. She is in love with Claire Francois, the villainess of the game, and tries to win her heart.
  • Claire Francois is a noble lady who is the villainess of the game, Revolution. She is cold, proud, and ambitious, but also intelligent, elegant, and loyal. She is the target of Rae’s affection, and gradually develops feelings for her.
  • Rae and Claire attend the prestigious Saint Lune Academy, where they encounter various events and characters from the game, such as the school festival, the royal palace, and the revolution.
  • Rae and Claire face various challenges and dangers, such as the game’s plot, the game’s other villainesses, and the game’s hidden characters.
  • Rae and Claire confess their feelings for each other and become a couple, but their romance is interrupted by the start of the revolution, which is led by Yu and Rod Bauer, the game’s main heroes.

Where to Watch I’m in Love with the Villainess Season 2?

The first season of I’m in Love with the Villainess is available to watch on Crunchyroll, with English subtitles. The second season will likely be streamed on the same platform unless there are any changes or delays. The anime is also available to watch on other streaming services, such as Funimation, AnimeLab, and VRV, depending on the region and availability. The anime is also expected to be released on Blu-ray and DVD, with additional features and bonuses, such as audio commentary, special episodes, and original soundtracks.

See Also:- Zom 100 Episode 11 Release Date

Ratings and Reviews

The first season of I’m in Love with the Villainess received positive ratings and reviews from both fans and critics. The anime has a score of 7.0 out of 10 on IMDb, and a score of 7.35 out of 10 on MyAnimeList. The anime was praised for its unique premise, humorous tone, charming characters, cute romance, and beautiful animation.

The anime was also applauded for its representation of LGBTQ+ themes and characters, as it portrayed a lesbian relationship positively and respectfully. The anime also attracted a large and loyal fanbase, who expressed their love and support for the series on social media and online forums.

Expectations for I’m in Love with the Villainess Season 2

The expectations for the second season of I’m in Love with the Villainess are high, as fans are eager to see more of Rae and Claire’s adorable and hilarious interactions, as well as the development of their relationship and character growth. Fans are also curious to see how the anime will adapt the game’s plot and events, and how it will differ from the original source material. Fans are also hoping that the second season will maintain the quality and consistency of the first season, and deliver a satisfying and memorable conclusion to the story.

Cast and Characters

The cast and characters of I’m in Love with the Villainess Season 2 are expected to be the same as the first season, with some new additions and changes. Here is a table of the main cast and characters of the anime, along with their voice actors and brief descriptions.

CharacterVoice by
Taylor, RaeSerizawa, Yuu
François, ClaireNanami, Karin
RalaireKurisaka, Minami
Jur, MishaTerakawa, Aimi
Bauer, YuHikasa, Youko
Sousse, ManariaMizuki, Nana
Bauer, ThaneNamikawa, Daisuke
Aurousseau, LeneHasegawa, Ikumi

Read Also:- Berserk of Gluttony Episode 2 Release Date

Image Source:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiYp6GdmnyquYyipWakn6uybsPIrZ9mrJiaere1y6WYoqaVqMBuv8SaqqimXWd8