Funny Elon Musk shirtless memes flood Twitter as billionaire holidays in Greece Tassco The Talks

Posted by Brenda Moya on Monday, May 6, 2024

Elon Musk was on trip in Greece last week and paparazzi photos of him shirtless have gone viral on-line.

The billionaire was seen on an opulent yacht in Mykonos on Sunday (July seventeenth) and Page Six posted the distinctive snaps by which he’s carrying black swim shorts.

He was absorbing the photo voltaic aboard a $20,000-per-week yacht identified as Zeus throughout the Mediterranean with buddies Ari Emanuel and Sarah Staudinger.

The shirtless snaps have taken over Twitter this week and the Tesla founder has quickly grow to be the latest internet meme.

Read on to see a couple of of the funniest ones…

Elon Musk shirtless memes take over Twitter

Elon is carrying his human pores and pores and skin instantly:

This content material materials couldn’t be loaded

See additional

elon musk is carrying his human pores and pores and skin instantly pic.twitter.com/z2bm44Jt34

— transgender marx (@JUNlPER) July 18, 2022

View Tweet

What a coincidence:

One particular person acknowledged he seems like Darth Vader:

Another thought Ghostbusters was additional apt:

He’s all Greece’d up:

Knew this picture appeared acquainted:

See additional

I knew this picture of Elon Musk appeared acquainted… pic.twitter.com/5DwGffBnWp

— comic.capital (@ComicCapital1) July 20, 2022

View Tweet

He was born to be a James Bond villain:

Elon merely grew to grow to be strategy a lot much less superhuman:

See additional

I can’t lie. After I seen that shirtless picture of @elonmusk he grew to grow to be a lot much less superhuman in my ideas pic.twitter.com/IQ6Md1A0do

— SugarShane (Cultra.eth) ? ? ? 8877.eth (@ShaneCultra) July 20, 2022

View Tweet

The image is a meme by itself:

So humorous:

See additional

These footage of Elon Musk in Greece are hilarious pic.twitter.com/dPaGKd6fB5

— Kenny Lay (Parody) (@EnronChairman) July 18, 2022

View Tweet

He travels fast:

See additional

@elonmusk in Greece, after which moreover seen entertaining the gang at a neighborhood aquarium. ?? pic.twitter.com/d28f5tj6k2

— Crypto_Mount₳in_BikΞr (@bkschaffer) July 19, 2022

View Tweet

Day ruined:

See additional

My day is now ruined after a shirtless Elon Musk merely popped up on the timeline from some yacht in Mykonos so now it’s vital to see it too pic.twitter.com/i0K6aOHBK5

— Wu-Tang Is For The Children (@WUTangKids) July 18, 2022

View Tweet

Need some un-see juice:

See additional

For these of you which of them might be repeatedly seeing the shirtless Elon Musk image, I provide you with some unsee juice pic.twitter.com/ZDlsqltdkw

— Hey Adam it’s July (@RoydRage12) July 18, 2022

View Tweet

Another picture of Elon in Mykonos:

See additional

New pics merely dropped of Elon Musk on his yacht in Mykonos. pic.twitter.com/vXQQAFD4q1

— david delores frank (@brainnest) July 19, 2022

View Tweet

Billionaire responds to Twitter memes

Elon Musk took to Twitter to reply the viral memes, and as anticipated, he seems to be taking them in his stride.

He replied to 1 meme saying: “Haha damn, maybe I should take off my shirt more often … free the nip!! (already back in the factory btw).”

Then, he acknowledged “my calves are bigger tho” in response to a humorous meme that in distinction him to a French Bulldog standing on two legs.

The entrepreneur has really seen the humorous aspect in his new found internet fame – and the memes are nonetheless going viral 4 days after the snaps had been taken!

See additional

My calves are higher tho

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 19, 2022

View Tweet

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGidrqaernqmuM6nZKato6B6tLTIq6ulnaOoeq6xzJ6qZp6cpLylecOopJqhnpSDbq3SZpmipJyevK%2BtyKucZqCfobalrdisZKKmXZy%2FprHCnmStmaOosLB7