Who is Isaiah Russell-Bailey? Wiki, Biography, Family, Age, Height, Net worth & More

Posted by Florance Siggers on Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Isaiah Russell-Bailey (born December 9, 2006; Age: 14 years) is an American Actor, Model, Dancer, and Social Media Personality from Los Angeles, California. He is worldwide famous for working in a TV Series ‘Family Reunion’ for the role of Shaka McKellan / Nicholas Brother.

At such a young age, this artist won the heart of many people with his performances in numerous movies and TV shows. In this article, I have covered Isaiah Russell-Bailey’s Wiki, Biography, Family, Age, Height, and Net worth briefly.

Isaiah Russell-Bailey Wiki

Isaiah Russell-Bailey Biography

Isaiah Russell-Bailey Wikipedia This rising star was born on December 9, 2006. His birthplace is in the United States which means he belongs to an American nationality. Isaiah Russell-Bailey’s age 14 years old by the time I am covering this article.

Isaiah developed his taste in acting and dancing ever since he was a kid. After seeing his curiosity, his parents enrolled him in acting and dancing classes. He is also pursuing his education by studying in one of his hometown schools.

Isaiah Russell-Bailey Family

As per my research, Isaiah’s mother’s Brittany Perry-Russell is also an actress. She has been working in the world of entertainment for many years and is popularly known for her recurring role as Tracy Porter in the TV show 13 Reasons Why.

He also has a very close bond with his father ‘Howard Bailey Jr.’ aka Chingy who supports him in almost every aspect of his life. I am not sure whether he has any siblings or not.

Father NameHoward Bailey Jr.
Mother NameBrittany Perry-Russell.
SisterNot known.
BrotherWill update.

Isaiah Russell-Bailey Career

Isaiah Russell-Bailey made his on-screen debut with Criminal Minds (TV Series) as Young Kevon Winters. He was starred in an episode called Miasma. The same year, this actor performed in Giants TV Series in two episodes called Okay in the Silence and Lights Out as Young Malachi.

He then made small appearances in Raven’s Home as Burton (episode: Weirder Things and S.W.A.T. as Dee (episode: Hoax). Russell-Bailey then played Justin in a comedy-family-themed movie Throwback Holiday which was released on December 15, 2018.

In the year 2019, he only worked in a show Family Reunion which made him a star and a TV Movie called A Family Reunion Christmas for the role of Shaka McKellan under the direction of Robbie Countryman. Later, he was seen in We Can Be Heroes as Rewind and Game On! A Comedy Crossover Event as Shaka McKellan.

In 2021, Isaiah also portrayed the character of Rover in Super Wings! (TV Series) in the episode called Alien Movie Stars. His upcoming project is a film called Crater directed by Kyle Patrick Alvarez.

Filmography

DebutCriminal Minds as Young Kevon Winters (2018).
TV Shows & Movies1. Criminal Minds.
2. Throwback Holiday.
3. Raven’s Home.
4. S.W.A.T.
5. Giants.
6. Family Reunion.
7. We Can Be Heroes.
8. Super Wings!.
9. Game On! A Comedy Crossover Event.
10. A Family Reunion Christmas.
Upcoming ProjectCrater (post-production).

Net Worth

• This personality works as an American Actor, Model, Dancer, and Social Media Influencer.
  • He rose to fame after starring in the Family Reunion TV series from 2019 to 2021 for the role of Shaka McKellan / Nicholas Brother #2.
  • Russell-Bailey has 11 acting under his name by the time I am writing this article.
  • The estimated Net worth of Isaiah Russell-Bailey is $1 million – $1.5 million US Dollars, as of 2021.

Isaiah Russell-Bailey Relationship

I tried to find about his love life details but it seems like this celebrity is single. He is currently focusing on his acting career. However, this actor gets an immense amount of attention from his young female fans. However, he seems to be chasing his passion and wants to make it big in the world of cinema in the coming days.

See Also – Who is Abby Roberts? Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend & Facts to Know

There are no rumors regarding Isaiah Russell-Bailey’s girlfriend present on the internet. So, it is safe to say that he is not seeking any kind of romantic relationship as of now.

Marital StateUnmarried.
GirlfriendNone (single).
Spouse / WifeNA.
KidsDaughter – None.
Son –

Favorite Things & More

SnackPopcorn.
FoodPizza.
RapperThe Notorious B.I.G.
SuperheroSpiderman.
ColorRed.
Social Media PlatformInstagram.

10 Interesting Facts About Isaiah Russell-Bailey

• On June 29, 2021, he announced on his IG account that he and Kid Cudi (American rapper) are working on their new upcoming project, Crater.
  • Apart from acting, this actor is also passionate about fashion and loves to experiment with his looks.
  • He is a big-time fan of the Marvel movie series.
  • On June 23, 2017, Isaiah Russell made his Instagram debut where he has garnered over 339+ K followers.
  • This model is a very extrovert kind of person who loves to meet new people and makes friends.
  • He tried to read one book in a month.
  • Bailey didn’t know how to ride a bike until the age of 13.
  • This actor also loves to watch anime and Naruto is his favorite animation series.
  • He likes to play pranks on his filming sets.
  • Male vs Man was one of his favorite books.

Social Media Profile(s)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLa0rcian2aqpajAprjLZpmaoZyaxnA%3D