Omarion Talks Co-Parenting With Apryl Jones 7 Years After Split NewzAcid The Talks Today

Posted by Brenda Moya on Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Omarion Talks Co-Parenting With Apryl Jones 7 Years After Split ‣ NewzAcid

Omarion suggests he and Apryl Jones are nonetheless perfecting the dynamics of their co-parenting relationship after experiencing years of post-break-up drama in an unique interview with The Shade Room.

The couple has two youngsters after courting for a number of years and showing on “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” collectively. They finally referred to as the connection quits in 2015, shortly earlier than Apryl welcomed their second little one, A’mei.

Since then, Apryl and O have made headlines about Apryl courting and breaking apart with Omarion’s former B2K group member Lil Fizz. Apryl additionally made allegations of Omarion dragging her out and in of courtroom, omitting the rationale publicly. The connection seemingly strained all events, however in 2019, Apryl and Fizz splitting appeared to begin a therapeutic course of, or did it?

Omarion Opens The Door For A Optimistic Relationship

The R&B crooner spoke with The Shade Room solely concerning the ins and outs of his newest docu-series, “Omega: The Reward And A Curse”, and touched on his relationship with Apryl Jones right this moment after having a rocky post-breakup co-parenting relationship up to now.

We’re nonetheless in a transformative state. Like I mentioned, I’m the kind of one that likes to depart room for some new concepts, some completely different strategies. I’m all for that. However, we’re in a transformative state proper now.

When requested about whether or not or not he’s met Apryl’s new boyfriend, Taye Diggs, Omarion mentioned, “no.” However, he did add that he didn’t harbor any ailing emotions in direction of Apryl on the finish of the day.

I feel it’s all types of issues, however you would need to ask them. As a result of, you understand, I don’t harbor any ailing emotions in direction of anyone. I moved on. I’m simply now getting the chance to share my story. It’s not in any technique to bash anyone[…]it’s simply my perspective. For those who watch ‘Omega: The Reward And A Curse’ you will note. It’s far more than I can let you know.

(*7*)Hit play to listen to Omarion converse on Apryl and extra with TSR’s Thembi beneath!

#Omarion #Talks #CoParenting #Apryl #Jones #Years #Split #NewzAcid

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGimppminryvedOao6SrXZi8brzAq5ynrJmjtG7DyK2fZpmgp8atecmopZ6rXWx6urHAq6pmmZapsrN50qmjoqxdWpJzcZdpXHprXaOyuMbAnKCdZw%3D%3D