Who is Amy Kupps? Former teacher and OnlyFans star reveals she is pregnant with ex-student's baby Th

Posted by Brenda Moya on Thursday, May 9, 2024

Amy Kupps made headlines before when she said she was a “proud mistress” and a “homewrecker.” On Tuesday, June 28, she announced that she was pregnant and that the baby is due in the fall. The woman who used to teach history said that she got pregnant after a wild one-night romance with a former student.

Amy Kupps

The man, who is 33, told NeedToKnow.online, “It’s crazy that I’m having a baby with one of my old students, but it could happen in any job. If I tell everyone, I might get a lot of hate or love, but I’m a good person and will be a great mom to this child.” This year, Kupps quit her job as a teacher when her North Carolina middle school found out about her OnlyFans account. She met the former student for the first time in 2016, when he was 16 years old. The boy is now 22 years old and going to college.

The former teacher says that she was out with friends at a nightclub at the end of last year when she caught the eye of a younger man she didn’t recognize as one of her former students. They went home together, but she didn’t know who he was until he called her “Miss Kupps” the next morning.

Kupps thought back, “He told me he used to be one of my students and even showed me his yearbook as proof. I was taken aback. I didn’t know he was a former student, and if I had, I wouldn’t have gone home with him.”

Kupps says that even though she hooked up with the “sexy” former student during a “wild, drunken night,” she felt bad about it and left his house with the plan to never see him again. But it took her a while to figure out that she was pregnant.

“I didn’t know what to say when the pregnancy test came back positive,” Kupps said. “I’m a devout Catholic, so I can’t have an abortion, but I believe other women should be able to do what they want with their bodies.” Kupps, who has a 10-year-old daughter and an 8-year-old son, said the former student was “scared” when she told him she was keeping the child.

Kupps added, “His family doesn’t know, and they would be so upset. If he ever feels ready, he is welcome to meet his child. He should enjoy the many good years that are still ahead of him. I had a great time in my 20s.”

The beautiful brunette has kept making money through OnlyFans even though she is pregnant, and she says that most of her fans don’t know she is pregnant. She told me, “I’m still pretty small and athletic, and I work out every day, so I don’t really show that much. But my breasts have gotten a lot bigger, and I hear a lot of comments about it.”

Kupps recently revealed the four biggest lies that cheating men tell their partners. She says she is now ready to give birth after getting over the initial shock of being pregnant. She pointed out, “We have to take a swing when life throws us a curveball. I can’t wait to see what comes next.”

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiuoaddnsBurcyyZKStoKXAbrLOq6Seql2psqKvx56pZpmemXqwusuynZqmo2LAta3RZqmerpWWubR50qGcZqGjYr2zscanmKesXay2tbSMnq9mq6Sqsaa606xkm5mSrnw%3D