Im Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49 Spoilers, Release Date, Recap, Raw Scan, Countdown & Lates

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Thursday, May 9, 2024

I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49:- If you are a fan of the popular Korean manhwa I’m Being Raised by Villains, you might be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see what happens to the protagonist, who is a transmigrator in a fantasy world. In this article, we will give you all the details you need to know about the release date, time zone, countdown, spoiler, raw scan, recap, and where to read I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49.

Release Date

According to the official website of the manhwa, I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49 is scheduled to be released on November 27, 2023. The time zone for the release is Korea Standard Time (KST), which is UTC+9. This means that depending on your location, you might get to read the chapter earlier or later than the Korean readers. Here is a table that shows the approximate release time for different time zones.

Time Zones

Time ZoneRelease Time
Pacific Standard Time (PST)November 27, 2023, 4:00 PM
Central Standard Time (CST)November 27, 2023, 6:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time (EST)November 27, 2023, 7:00 PM
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)November 27, 2023, 12:00 AM
Central European Time (CET)November 27, 2023, 1:00 AM
India Standard Time (IST)November 27, 2023, 5:30 AM
Japan Standard Time (JST)November 27, 2023, 9:00 AM
Australian Eastern Time (AET)November 27, 2023, 11:00 AM

Countdown for I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49

To help you keep track of the release date and time, we have created a countdown timer that will show you how much time is left until the chapter is available. You can check the countdown timer here: Countdown for I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49.

Timer expired

Spoiler Alert

If you can’t wait to find out what happens in the next chapter, you can read some spoilers that have been leaked online. However, be warned that these spoilers are not confirmed and may contain inaccurate or false information. Read at your own risk!

The spoilers for I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49 are as follows:

• The chapter begins with a flashback of the protagonist’s past life, where he was a famous actor who died in a car accident. He reveals that he was a fan of the novel I’m Being Raised by Villains, and that he wished to be reborn as the main character.
  • The scene shifts to the present, where he wakes up in the body of the main character, who is a baby in the arms of the villainous duke. He realizes that he has transmigrated into the novel, and that he has to survive in a world full of danger and intrigue.
  • He decides to use his acting skills and knowledge of the novel to charm the duke and his family, who are supposed to be the main antagonists of the story. He also tries to avoid the fate of the original main character, who was killed by the duke’s son, the male lead.
  • The chapter ends with a cliffhanger, where the protagonist meets the male lead for the first time, and feels a strange connection with him.

Read Also:- I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 48 Spoilers

English Spoiler Release Date

If you want to read the spoilers in English, you will have to wait for the official translation of the chapter, which usually comes out a few days after the raw scan. The English spoiler release date for I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49 is expected to be on November 25, 2023.

English Spoiler Countdown

You can check the countdown timer for the English spoiler here: Countdown for I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49 English Spoiler.

Timer expired

Raw Scan Release Date

The raw scan of the chapter is the original Korean version that is uploaded online by the author or the publisher. The raw scan release date for I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49 is the same as the official release date, which is November 25, 2023.

Raw Scan Countdown

You can check the countdown timer for the raw scan here: Countdown for I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 49 Raw Scan.

Timer expired

Recap of Previous Chapter 48

In case you need a refresher of what happened in the previous chapter, here is a brief summary:

• The protagonist attends a tea party hosted by the duchess, where he meets other noble ladies and children. He impresses them with his cuteness and intelligence, and also makes friends with some of them.
  • He also meets the female lead, who is the daughter of the duke’s enemy, the marquis. He recognizes her as the heroine of the novel, and feels a sense of rivalry with her. He tries to act friendly with her, but also subtly undermines her reputation.
  • He also notices that the female lead has a crush on the male lead, who is the duke’s son and the protagonist’s adoptive brother. He feels jealous and annoyed by this, and wonders why he has such feelings for the male lead.
  • He decides to use his charm and wit to win over the male lead’s heart, and to prevent the female lead from getting close to him. He also plans to expose the marquis’s schemes and protect the duke’s family from harm.

Where to Read

If you want to read I’m Being Raised by Villains, you can find it on various online platforms that offer manga and manhwa services. Some of the popular ones are:

• Mangakakalot: This is a free website that has a large collection of manga and manhwa, including I’m Being Raised by Villains. You can read the latest chapters as well as the previous ones here.
  • Manganelo: This is another free website that offers manga and manhwa, including I’m Being Raised by Villains. You can also read the latest and previous chapters here, as well as bookmark your favorite ones.
  • Webtoon: This is the official website of the publisher of I’m Being Raised by Villains, which is Naver Webtoon. You can read the official translation of the chapter here, as well as support the author by purchasing coins or subscribing to the series.

Read Also:- I’m Being Raised by Villains Chapter 46 Release Date

Images Via:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5wtcxmmZ6hnpx6s63IrJydZZKuere1y6WYoqajYrCprc%2BtnKtlZG58