Shania Twains Husband Leaked Affair With Her Best Friend

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Thursday, May 9, 2024

Shania Twain’s husband’s unorthodox relationship history could have been taken right out of a country song.

Legendary country singer Shania Twain’s love life has been epically difficult, but she eventually found the one.

She recently made an appearance on the People’s Choice Awards and rocked her look.

In preparation for receiving the People’s Choice Award for Music Icon on Wednesday night, Shania Twain walked the red carpet on Tuesday night in a transparent leopard print dress.

A black velour skirt that hugged Twain’s hips and flowed to the floor completed her daring look.

Shania Twain opened up about being s*xually abused by her stepdad

In a recent interview, country singer Shania Twain discussed how she tried to change her appearance as a result of her stepfather’s physical and s*xual abuse as a child.

The country singer admitted that her stepfather Jerry Twain had abused her physically and s*xually, which caused her to strive to minimize her feminine traits.

On December 4, Shania admitted to The Sunday Times, ‘I disguised myself and I would flatten my b**bs. I would play it down until there was nothing feminine about me, wearing two too-small bras. Make it simpler to escape detection. You didn’t want to be a girl in my house; it was so awful, my god.’

Shania Twain’s husband swapped with her best friend

Shania Twain has spoken out about the bizarre, soap opera-like twist that led to the marriages of her and her best friend being switched after an affair upended her first one.

After meeting in June 1993 and getting married in December of the same year, the international country star and record producer Robert “Mutt” Lange were blessed with a happy marriage.

After relocating to Switzerland from her native Canada, they had their son Eja Lange in 2001.

The couple announced their separation in May; their divorce was finalized in June of that same year.

There was still more to come, though, as Shania announced her engagement to Swiss Nestle executive Frédéric Thiébaud, the ex-husband of Marie-Anne, six months after their marriage had been declared legally over.

Since Fred and his wife had already filed for divorce, the new couple wasted no time solidifying their union. 

Less than two weeks after announcing her engagement, Shania wed for the second time on January 1, 2011.

Shania claims that while the circumstances must have been upsetting and perplexing at the time, she and Fred can now laugh about them.

Even though Mutt’s affair is long gone, Shania claims that her song Poor Me was very much about betrayal.

‘I was having a pitiful moment. The song is the part of that experience,’ she revealed.

‘I’m not going to apologize for feeling sorry for myself occasionally; it’s perfectly acceptable and quite fulfilling. It’s taking responsibility for your experiences.’

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC%2Fx5qlopldqcSitc1mn66rkpa7pXnLnpiknZRirqeywKKpaA%3D%3D