What Happened To Teddi Mellencamp? Reveals She Got A Neck Lift The Talks Today

Posted by Tamela Phillippe on Thursday, May 9, 2024

Teddi Mellencamp introduced on social media that she had a neck carry, a lot to the anger of her followers who chastised her for it.

The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” alum introduced the information on Instagram on Monday, saying she underwent the therapy as a result of she was self-conscious about her look. She additionally shared images of her scar after the operation and guaranteed followers that she is doing positive.

Teddi Mellencamp introduced on social media that she had a neck carry, a lot to the anger of her followers who chastised her for it.

The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” alum introduced the information on Instagram on Monday, saying she underwent the therapy as a result of she was self-conscious about her look. She additionally shared images of her scar after the operation and guaranteed followers that she is doing positive.

teddimellencamp/Instagram

Mellencamp’s methodology was criticized by one in all her followers

“I am being truthful with my path,” Teddi Mellencamp wrote in response to the critic. Do you need me to lie and say the unfastened pores and skin on my neck has vanished? That shouldn’t be my character. I’m not the particular person to comply with when you solely need to comply with those that present themselves by a filtered model of themselves.”

She went on to say that the surgical procedure had nothing to do with “going all in on your life” and that she would proceed to help others in reaching their aims.

“Do you appreciate my being upfront about my path or would you rather I simply pretend I accomplished nothing?” she requested her followers.

Teddi Mellencamp took a check to see if she had melanoma on her again

The operation comes two months after the actress had a pores and skin most cancers scare when she had a check to see if she had melanoma on her again.

“I had been avoiding [getting my skin checked] for a very long time because of my own anxiety,” Mellencamp stated on the time. “But when [Kyle Richards] saw my back and it had changed colors again, she immediately took me to the doc who said it looks like melanoma and did a big removal,” Mellencamp stated.

She delivered the good news just a few days later that her melanoma was “in situ,” which means the most cancers cells have been localized in that spot of her pores and skin and had not unfold any farther!

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiuoZmkYrWivM%2BepZ6cXam8bsDEnZuiZZ2aua2xzZyYpqhdp7K3scClqmarmJp6qLvTZphmppWYuG64yJ%2BraA%3D%3D